The Metropolitan Region presents favourable conditions to compete in Integrated Practice Units, taking advantage of its existing and potential capacities to adapt to the comprehensive care of the region's most pressing diseases.
Innovation and Market Potential
- Global Market with Retail Clinics CAGR of 8%.
- Mexico Telemedicine Market worth US$ 266 Million CAGR 33.1% (2019 - 2021)
- IEL in UE +1 and +2 in VACB in Outpatient Services (2018)
- Tuxtla Gutierrez concentrates 94% of the EUs.
- From 2013 to 2018 it increased 30% in UE and 38% of its VACB
- Staffing per EU in Outpatient Services at the national level
- It has the infrastructure for gradual incursion into IPUs.
- STEM Graduates of the State Total slightly below the national average
- Number of SNI Researchers concentrated in Tuxtla Gutierrez
- No CONACYT Centres