Potential of the Construction Sector
The Metropolitan Region has favourable conditions to compete in Residential Building Refurbishment and Remodelling services, taking advantage of its existing and potential installed capacity to adapt to the demands of users. This segment will have a great differentiator if there are professionals in interior design who know the market and the new trends.
Innovation and Market Potential
- International Market worth US$ 4,071.8 Billion (2022)
- CAGR 3.9% (2023 - 2032) and growing 47.4% during the same period
- International Precast & Modular Market valued at US$ 140 Billion (2022) and growing at a CAGR of 6.8% (2023- 2032)
- IEL in UE greater than 2.5 in Specialised Works for Construction and IEL +13 in investment.
- Tuxtla Gutierrez has 100% of the UE (2018)
- From 2013 to 2018 increased 22% in UE
- Human capital with little specialisation, especially in design for the segment.
- It has the infrastructure for the incursion into residential refurbishment and remodelling.
- STEM Graduates of the State Total slightly below the national average
- Number of SNI Researchers concentrated in Tuxtla Gutierrez
- No CONACYT Centres